What are the benefits of Smooth Walker Rubber Horseshoes?
- Shock absorption - provides protection for horse's legs and additional comfort for the rider.
- Will not damage ornamental brick surfaces.
- Reduces stress on horse's legs.
- Lowers the risk of injury to the horse, riders and passengers by increased traction on asphalt, concrete, marble and other hard surfaces.
Construction of the Shoes
- Made of a combination of natural and synthetic rubbers.
- Overall thickness of shoes is typically 1 inch.
- Rubber is molded to cover top, bottom and sides of shoes.
- Contains a full steel core.
- Pre-punched nail holes.
- Double Welded toe clip.
Who uses Smooth Walker Rubber Horseshoes?
- Horse Mounted Police
- Horse Drawn Carriages
- Mule Drawn Carriages
- Riders that travel on pavement and asphalt
- Circus acts