When you are in the market for a new portable gas-fired forge, you have several makes and models from which to choose. General specifications include:
- Constructed of thick 12 gauge (.109) hot rolled premium steel.
- Heavy-duty welded two piece clamshell construction.
- Full 3 inch heat chamber opening.
- Needle valve fuel adjustment insures precise distribution of fuel flow.
- Unique slanted base for top mounted door units allows easy and convenient access to heat chamber.
- Tough and durable powder coated black and silver "hammered metal" finish.
- 9 foot long fuel hose (12 inches longer than many other forges).
- Fully-assembled, ready-to-use UL listed regulator and pressure gauge.
- Convenient spark igniter assembly.
- Heavy cast iron burners permanently welded to housing top.
- Quick and easy replacement of lining and hearth brick material.
- Accessories designed exclusively for Forgemaster enable you to customize your forge to suit your needs and applications.
Prices listed below are available for online orders only. Items for pick up in our store will include added shipping charges.