When you are in the market for a new portable gas-fired forge, you have several makes and models from which to choose. General specifications include:
- Constructed of thick 12 gauge (.109) hot rolled premium steel.
- Heavy-duty welded two piece clamshell construction.
- Full 3 inch heat chamber opening.
- Needle valve fuel adjustment insures precise distribution of fuel flow.
- Unique slanted base for top mounted door units allows easy and convenient access to heat chamber.
- Tough and durable powder coated black and silver "hammered metal" finish.
- 9 foot long fuel hose (12 inches longer than many other forges).
- Fully-assembled, ready-to-use UL listed regulator and pressure gauge.
- Convenient spark igniter assembly.
- Heavy cast iron burners permanently welded to housing top.
- Quick and easy replacement of lining and hearth brick material.
- Accessories designed exclusively for Forgemaster enable you to customize your forge to suit your needs