This forge has a bar stock port on the left end, cast iron doors that do not warp, and a hassle free ignition system with twin insta-change jets that realign instantly after cleaning. It also has hearth plates you can change right through the front door. Includes a barstock support. A welding plate is available making the forge more versatile.
Propane gas with twin interchange jets
- Time for first heat of the day: 4 minutes
- Normal Heats (depending on shoe size): 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes
- Working Pressure: Average 7-10 psi
- Welding Pressure: 10-12 psi
- Door Dimensions: 12 inches long; 3-1/2 inches at opening
- Firebox Depth: 8 inches
- Exterior: Length 16 inches; Height 17-1/2 inches; Width 15 inches
- Temperature: 2450 degrees Fahrenheit at 7 lbs.; higher temps at higher pressures.
- Forge Weight: 55 lbs